As you can see, we have also chosen a soup as our second recipe of this year – suitable for the cold season to warm up from the inside.
Preparation time: approx. 30 minutes (+ 25 minutes Cooking time = approx. 55 minutes Total time
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 bar spring onions
- 1 small bar leek
- 1 red pepper
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1 glass chicken broth
- 1 tsp Sambal Oelek
- 1 pk. glass noodles
- 450 g turkey slices
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- Salt & Pepper
That’s how it works
- First cut the turkey into small pieces and mix it in a bowl with the soy sauce. Place the bowl in the refrigerator afterwards.
- Wash the vegetables, cut the spring onions, the leeks and the mushrooms into thin slices. The peppers are seeded and diced.
- Use a wok or a large pot, add some oil and roast the previously marinated meat gently. Then add the vegetables and stew them litely.
- For the deglazing you use the chicken broth and can add a little more water, before you flavor it with salt and pepper. For the sharpness add some Sambal Oelek into the soup – not too much, because the intensity gets more during cooking. Let it simmer for approx. 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, soak the glass noodles in a bowl of cold water for some 10 minutes, then add them to the simmering broth (before let them drip them well).
- Cook everything again for 2-3 minutes before the soup is served.
Voilà – bon appétit !