This dessert is suffering from taste of fresh strawberries and thus should be prepared best during the harvest time of this fruit. You can also use frozen fruits instead (in off-season).
Preparation time: 20 minutes (+ 60 minutes Cooling time) = 1 hour 20 minutes Total time
Ingredients for 4 Persons
- 500 g strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 35 g baiser
- 60 g pistachio seeds, minced
- 250 ml Rama Cremefine for whisking
- 3 tbsp low fat curd cheese
- 1 pinch vanilla sugar
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh mint to garnish
That's how it works
- Strawberries need to be washed, cleaned and sliced into bite-sized pieces before mixing it up with 1/3 of the sugar.
- Meanwhile crumble the baiser and wisk the Cremefine. Into it, you add the curd cheese, rest of sugar, vanilla sugar and the lemon juice. At the end, finalise the cream with 3/4 of the pistachio seeds.
- Give the strawberries into dessert bowls, give some baiser on it an on top the prepared creme. Give it into the refrigerator for approx. 1 hour.
- Bevor serving it, cover the dessert with some unbroken baiser pieces and garnish it with the rest of pistachio seeds and the mint.
Voilà – bon appétit !