There is nothing about Grandma’s cheesecake. But today we want to show you some fruity alternative – also the red color gives a perfect eye catcher on every coffee table.
Preparation time: approx. 20 minutes (+ 45 minutes Baking time) = approx. 65 minutes Total time
Ingredients for 1 cake
- 1 pk. whole-grained butter cookies
- 100 g butter, melted
- 750 g cream cheese
- 225 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 250 g white chocolate, melted
- 500 g frozen / fresh raspberries
- fresh raspberries for decoration
That's how it works
- First the biscuits are crumbled and mixed with the melted butter. Place the mixture in a greased baking tray covered with baking paper.
- While the mass gets hard in the refrigerator, the cream cheese is stirred together with the sugar to a lean mass – use a hand-held mixer. Mix the eggs and stir in also the sour cream and the melted chocolate. Finally, the raspberries are folded in before the mass comes into the mold to the previously prepared mass.
- Now the mixture is put into the oven at 160 °C for approx. 45 minutes and then cools down with the flap open. Be careful that it gets hard completely!
- After cooling, the cake can be decorated with fresh raspberries and possibly a raspberry sauce. Finally, remove the cake from the mold and serve.
Voilà – bon appétit !